Thursday, May 29, 2008

Media

Today before i went to work me and my sister jenni went to lunch at the rumbi grill... Its a nice little island grill with some sweet eats including my favorite rice chicken bowl!! It was brought to my attention that in the year 2003 the rumbi grill was supposed to cater a party for Elizabeth Smart for graduating the 9th grade... but was canceled because of her kidnapping... So of course the media was on top of things but nobody from the family or the police were talking to them... So they got desperate, They went straight to the rumbi grill and started interviewing these people that work for them asking them if they knew anything or if they had seen anything, and this was on the news?? Of course nobody knew what had happen so this story went no where!! This got me thinking how much stupid stuff do we see on the news every night??

Paparazzi!!

I don't know who to blame this on the actual people of the paparazzi or everyone that is obsessed with celebrities!! Hey TMZ i don't give a shit that Eva Longoria is at starbucks and she ordered a carmel coffee!?!? In fact who does care?? How is this show even on TV?? I don't care that Brittney Spears is walking down the street, why do people care!!! These people don't know you why are you so interested in there life?? You wanna know why she ran over your foot because you wont move your fat ass so she can drive... Who can i blame for this craziness?? My girlfriend who cant stop reading people.com?? My sister in law who is addicted to perez hilton.com??? Oh and don't get me started on people who take sides... And i quote"I like this song but i don't like ray jay because he said Reggie Bush is getting his sloppy seconds!" Hey stop taking Reggie Bush's side who cares!! You wanna know what celebrity completes me.. Flavor Flave just show me who he picks so i can be done with this madness!!!

5 comments:

huggin said...

Let me set the scene to remind you of something. We are sitting in the car and the Ray J song One Wish comes on.... a sampling of the lyrics: "We were sittin at home in your mama's livin room
Cause we couldn't be alone
See your mama knew i was something else she knew how i felt"
Upon hearing these lyrics you say, " I wonder if he was talking about Chris." Meaning Chris Jenner, mother to Kim Kardashian.

I rest my case.

Annie said...

Why do you care if I find joy in watching how the other half live, is it really harming you in some way? Maybe you're referring to your other sister in law, oh wait-

Lucky 7s said...

I think the media piece about the news and journalists is very true. They will do anything for a story. They can make an innocent person appear guilty in the media. As for the rest of it... there was a time when I had great fun reading about all the stars and what was happening in their lives. This too will pass....

Jennikunz said...

And remember when the Rumbi Employees were like "umm, ya, it's sad that she got kidnapped" and the news reporter was like "truer words have not been spoken" what an ass...I bet it was Hope Woodside.

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Rick! You're so weird it's very endearing though. I care about what Eva Longoria orders at Starbucks...ok? And it breaks my heart to see Britney Spears sitting on the street curb having a nervous break dow; I pray for her soul every night;)

much love gangsta! Keep rantin away!