Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stupid Man!!

Well i thought id give this blog thing a chance, and talk about something that everyone who knows me always hears me say...

I hate commercials that all they do is rag on men and how stupid they are!!! For example have you ever seen the one where the lady hates her living room and always is moving things around and buying new things, trying to put her finger on what is wrong?? And finally at the end she realizes that its her stupid husband that needs a change..? Of course her husband is being lazy and just sitting on the couch the whole time she is doing this, and is in dirty jeans with holes in them and looks as though he has not showered in a week!! So she takes her stupid man and she cut's his hair wipes the cuss out his eyes maybe showers him and gets him new clothes WTF??? So then on TNT is the Nba playoffs right? TNT maybe has 4 sponsors(im not lying) so they cycle these commercials every time there is one... When they don't have regular one's they plug there own shows.. Nothing wrong with that everyone does it.. Well that brings me to my next stupid man.. The Bill Engval show!! Wow are you kidding me?? I will never understand why any of those guys from the blue collar thing are famous?? So bill engval is going through the bathroom and asking his wife what all this stuff is in the closet.. She says all of her makeup items, Well he looks at her as if she were speaking a different language... So she realizes that he is a stupid man so she says" Paint, Spakle, and Oil" and then he understands her?? Of course the studio audience dies in laughter!?!? Is that funny?

Look I realize that women buy most things thats why all of these commercials are for them but i have a hard time believing that when these do come on they say, Wow that's just like my stupid husband he doesn't know what mascara is and he has no idea how to dress himself...

3 comments:

Rusty and Collette said...

Hmmm.....I am not convinced that this was not written by Rusty. We have had this same conversation a hundred times. Advertisers are LAME!

Lucky 7s said...

There are NO stupid men in my life! I am surrounded by brillance!! True story...

Jennikunz said...

mmm not convinced. You know what I hate? Nate.