Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow

Hello everyone, I am sitting around its almost midnight and im not tired so i thought id write a little post that has been on my mind lately. I was just on msn and saw that McCain is pulling closer to Obama because of their last debate. The reason why you ask? well ill tell you it seems that more people that make 55,000 or less now want McCain? The reason because they say when they own their own business and make 250,000 a year they don't want to be taxed more! WOW will someone please tell these stupid people that they are never going to make that much money. Cmon people we all don't even know if we can keep our jobs in this economy anymore. It just blows my mind! I just cant believe we cant "share the wealth" that McCain speaks of? Why not? I promise you people, that if you ever make more than 250,00 which you probably wont(95% of Americans don't) your not going to mind paying extra taxes. Obama wants to tax people that take extra 17 million dollar bonuses and go buy yachts and put this country in debt! It's not "Joe the Plumber" shut up McCain.. It drives me nuts.. It's times like this that im glad our country does not trust the American people to elect our president! No body is going to say it so I will. People, the American dream does not exist anymore! You can't get 250,00 dollars a year without an education, and you can't get an education without student loans, and you can't make any money because your paying off student loans! Unless you have a rich daddy or you come from money, your not going to make 250,000 dollars a year. So come on people lets be smart. If your going to vote for McCain that's fine, but just don't say it's because your going to make 250,000 bucks one day. I love you all, please comment and tell me what you think

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NADER

Rusty and Collette said...

Nice post Ricky, I was commenting and it go too long, so now I am going to blog based on this.

Lucky 7s said...

Yep - I'm still dreaming of making that 250K some day. I'm just hoping social security stays around til I retire. The truth of the matter is.. neither candidate can do or change anything without Congress on their side. So I don't have much faith in either of their promises. Nader for sure. Or maybe I'll write-in Mitt.

rick said...

You think congress would be on nader's side?

Jennikunz said...

you need a chat wall so I can randomly comment...and I love NENE!!! And Kim is the best singer I know! how embarrassing was that?

Annie said...

i meant to say don't give up the dream. what is so wrong with our country that everyone hates so bad? have the last 8 years been so bad? everyone wanted to go to war when we were bombed, if you say you didn't you are lying. the last year of our economy has suffered, but that is because we are idiots, not from our president. i am sick of everyone saying our country sucks!